Location: Wagga Wagga NSW 2650
- Family Day Care 22 years
- Certificate 111 in 2011
- Raising my 4 children to become successful adults
- Married 35 years so what ever happened before that is long gone HA HA
- spending time with family and friends
- love being a Grandmother.
- Very Kind
- love to have a chat.
- The safety and welfare of my children is paramount in my responsibility to them, while also nurturing their curiosity and energy, as well as preparing them for school and onwards into their lives.
I just clicked on “Liked” icon for this page, it is a bit of an understatement as we LOVE Smallmon Childcare. My daughter has been with Helen for almost 4 years and I can highly recommend her as a carer. Although my daughter is very excited about going to school next year she is starting to get very sad that she will not be seeing Helen every day. We both love Helen and the service she provides and I am more than happy to recommend her to everyone.
Dear Helen from the bottom of our hearts we cannot thank you enough for taking care of our children. As a parent leaving our child for the first time was very daunting. But not with yourself you made us feel at home from the first encounter. There days were very special and made lots of memories. Nothing was ever a problem even if we forgot the lunches so thanks. Helen we will always have special memories of you.